Presenting the Two-Notes Torpedo Captor X, this one in 8-Ohm. It is a combination of a Reactive Loadbox, Virtual Cabinet, Attenuator, and IR Loader all in one.
Playing your tube amp turned up loud, in a great sounding room, with a great sounding cabinet, and mic'd with a great microphone is a wonderful experience, but unfortunately isn't always practical in a home/apartment situation, or in some modern performance environments when venues don't want any live amps on stage. In comes the Captor X....
Play your amp at its sweet spot and control your volume with the attenuator. The digital load box also allows you to enjoy your 100 watt rig in silence via headphones. Just plug and play.
Fed up with lifting heavy cabinets, inconsistent sound and stage volume issues? Go direct to the PA or audio interface with the acclaimed cab sim technology from Two notes.
Pair Torpedo Captor X with your phone, tablet or computer. Change the cabinet, microphones, room, EQ, reverb or edit any parameter using Two-Notes Torpedo Remote software.
No other compact reactive load box offers such universal control of the micing chain and with dual micing per cabinet, you may never use a real mic again.....
In addition to the acclaimed stereo experience via the XLR outputs, the dual mono output mode allows for dedicated EQ and reverb levels. Ideal for independent Front of House and monitor mixes.
Need to change the tone after recording your perfect take? Enable Wet / Dry to send both the DynIR and dry signal to your interface. Process the dry signal with the Torpedo Wall of Sound plug-in within your DAW.
The Torpedo Captor X is preloaded with a comprehensive selection of 32 DynIR cabinets for guitar and bass. Register your Torpedo Captor X (via Torpedo USB Remote) hardware to claim 3 free DynIR cabinets on your license.
Guitar Cabinets include:
- Angl Pro30 : Inspired by Engl® 4×12” Celestion® Vintage 30
- Angl VintC : Inspired by Engl® 4×12”
- BDeLuxe : Inspired by Fender® Blues Deluxe
- Brit 65O : Inspired by Marshall® 1965A 4×10” Celestion® G10L-35 open back
- Brit VintC : Inspired by Marshall® Slash Signature 4×12” Celestion® V30 closed back
- Calif StdC : Inspired by Mesa/Boogie® Rectifier® Standard 4×12” Celestion® V30 closed back
- Eddie : Inspired by Peavey® 5150 2×12” Sheffield 1200
- Eggbeater : Inspired by Egnater® Egnater® Tourmaster 2X12
- Fastback25 : Inspired by 4×12 cabinet Celestion® Pre-Rola G12M Greenback
- Forest : Inspired by Elmwood® cabinet
- Free Rock2 : Inspired by VHT® Deliverance 2×12” Eminence® P50E
- GreenArtC : Inspired by Marshall® 4×12 cabinet for JMP amplifier
- Green Tri : Inspired by Hughes&Kettner® Triamp 4×12” Celestion® Greenback
- Jazz 120 : Inspired by Vintage Roland® JC120 2×12”
- JubilGreen : Inspired by Marshall® 2550 2×12” Celestion® Greenback
- Kerozen : Inspired by Diezel® 4×12” Celestion® G12K-100
- RackHeroJP : Inspired by Custom Audio Amplifier 2×12 cabinet Celestion® Vintage 30
- Rand NB412 : Inspired by Randall® Signature Series 4×12 cabinet Celestion® Greenback
- SilverJen : Inspired by Vintage Fender® Twin Reverb® 2×12” Jensen® C12K
- StrongBack : Inspired by VHT® Fat Bottom series cabinet P50E speaker
- Tanger 30C : Inspired by Orange® 1×12 cabinet with Celestion® Vintage 30 speaker
- The One : Inspired by Brunetti® Neo1512 1×15” & 1×12”
- Vibro V30 : Inspired by Vintage 1961 Fender® Vibrolux® 1×12” Celestion® V30
- Voice 30 : Inspired by Original Vox® AC30 JMI 2×12” Celestion® “Silver Bell”
- Watt FanC : Inspired by Hiwatt® 2×12” Fane closed back
- XTCab : Inspired by Bogner® 4×12” Celestion® V30
Additional DynIR cabinets upon hardware registration (via Torpedo USB Remote)
- Calif C90 : Inspired by Mesa® 1×12″ with Celestion® C90
- Rand RD112 : Inspired by Randall® 1×12″ with Celestion® Vintage 30
- Romanum2 : Inspired by Cicognani2 Imperium® 2×12” with JENSEN® speaker
Bass Cabinets include:
- Alu XL : Inspired by Hartke® XL 4×10”
- Bull Neo2 : Inspired by 2×10″ cabinet
- Fridge9 : Inspired by Ampeg® 8×10”
- Heaven Top : Inspired by David Eden® 4×10”
- Marco : Inspired by Markbass® 2×10”
- New York : Inspired by Markbass® 4×6"
Included Effects and Tools:
- Frequency and dynamic shaping
- Thickness and Brilliance for low-end and high-end emphasis
- Body for shaping the mid-range
- Guitar and bass modes
TWIN TRACKER :
- Automatic double tracker (left output: you / right output: virtual guitarist)
- Dynamically changes the attack and timing of the ‘ghost’ player
- Balance controls the separation of the twin guitarists in the stereo field
- Tightness controls how close the ‘ghost’ matches your playing
REVERB (12) :
- Studio A, Studio B, Loft, Cathedral, Basement, Hall A, Hall B, Crypt, Spring, Plate, Tile and Echo
- Space knob controls the width of the stereo field
- Post virtual cabinet EQ
- 3 modes: Guitar (5-band), Bass (5-band), Custom
- Custom mode: 5-band semi-parametric (-20dB to +20dB range) plus adjustable low shelf
- Fast global tone control
- Dial left to emphasize the mid-frequencies
- Dial right to cut the mids for a more scooped tone
NOISE GATE :
- Removes unwanted floor noise
- Noise level “learn” function
- Hard / Soft mode
IR LOADER :
- Easily switch from DynIR to static IR loader mode
- Store hundreds of static IRs on the included memory card
- Option to blend two standard .wav IRs
- IR lengths up to 200ms
- Adjustable performance mode, ultra-low latency of 2.2ms
- Access via hardware or Torpedo Remote
- Customisable “A” frequency from 410Hz to 490Hz
3 legendary tube amps with Torpedo Captor X
Torpedo Captor X - Your tube amp's best friend (8 or 16 Ohms)