Introducing the newly revised Pedaltrain Volto PT-VT2 Rechargeable power supply for compact pedalboards.
The Pedaltrain Volto is an efficient and super quiet alternative to traditional AC powered options. It is a great choice for small pedal boards like the Pedaltrain Nano, Nano+ and Metro Series, or something like the Temple Solo 18.. It's super thin, about the same size as a smart phone and includes connecting cables and an AC charger with universal plug adapters which will allow you to recharge anywhere in the world.
• Reliable and long-lasting power for analog pedals, the kind that use traditional 9v batteries
• Hundreds and hundreds of lifetime recharges with proper care
• Over its life, Volto contains the equivalent of many thousands of 9v batteries
• Easy to recharge worldwide
• Proprietary noise cancellation
• Volto is NOT intended for high-draw digital pedals (Strymon, Eventide, etc.)
• Charge life will vary depending on the draw and usage of connected pedals
• Outputs cannot be jumped or combined to modify power output, doing so may cause injury or damage and will void your warranty
• 2000 mA is a measure of peak output not recommended usable capacity
Volto is designed with two 9-volt outputs, capable of providing 2000 mA (5000 mAh) of peak output. It will provide clean, quiet power to as many analog 9-volt pedals as you like. The overall battery life will vary based on the total current draw of the pedals you are powering. The more pedals you use, the faster the battery will discharge.
Included with Volto are two strips of adhesive backed, hook and loop material to use in mounting your Volto to a Pedaltrain pedal board. Volto’s chassis was specially designed to fit in between the horizontal aluminum rails underneath all Pedaltrain models.
Note: Older Pedaltrain Minis, those manufactured before Summer 2012, will not accommodate Volto under-side mounting. IT is recommend to do top-side or front-edge mounting for these older boards.