Introducing the first model in McPherson Carbon Fiber guitar line, the Touring.
This new line continues McPherson’s legacy of innovation in the use of advanced technology in building truly superior guitars. The McPherson team developing the new line of guitars includes Ellis Seal, the former aerospace engineer and founder of Composite Acoustics® carbon fiber guitar company.
Ellis says of the new guitars:
“In my 16 years of building carbon fiber instruments, these guitars are by far the most advanced and best sounding carbon guitars I’ve experienced. Being part of the McPherson® team has allowed me to really take the carbon fiber guitar to a whole new level.”
Matt McPherson, founder and designer of McPherson guitars:
“In an acoustic guitar world filled with so many options, the McPherson Carbon Fiber Guitar is designed to stand apart from the rest. We took our years of experience innovating and building world-class wood guitars and blended those technologies into this new guitar. The Touring series now defines a new day for carbon guitars.”
The McPherson Touring Carbon Fiber Guitar, is the go-to guitar for every player’s needs. From the touring musicians playing at the Opry to the aspiring musicians playing on the back porch. A little guitar that will do everything a full size guitar can do.
McPherson Carbon Fiber Guitars feature:
- Outstanding volume and tone.
- Striking looks with satin or gloss carbon fiber weave top, and durable, rich, textured body finish.
- New top design with new (patent pending) lightweight, carbon fiber brace construction and design for excellent power and optimum tone.
- Proprietary carbon fiber body material developed to impart more wood like tone to the instrument (patent pending)
- Innovative neck design and materials for excellent strength and stability in a lightweight construction (patent pending)
- Incorporates McPherson offset soundhole and cantilevered neck technologies
- Excellent playability
- Crafted in Sparta, WI by McPherson® Guitars.