Presenting the Eventide PowerMAX Pedalboard Power Supply.
The Eventide PowerMax (by Cioks) sets the new standard for versatility and performance in a trim, light, and easy-to-mount pedalboard power supply. PowerMax’s state-of-the-art design ensures your pedals will achieve maximum fidelity. The PowerMax can power up to 7 high-current effect pedals and simultaneously charge your smartphone or tablet.
Weighing only 1.1lb and 1″ thick, it’s a fit companion to H9 or any other pedals that grace your pedalboard. It features a state-of-the-art universal power supply (85-265V) that can be used worldwide.
Let's take a look at the features of the PowerMAX:
- New! 24V DC Aux isolated outlet for PowerMini Expander (adding 4 additional outputs) or other high-power pedal
- New! 7 isolated DC-outlets at 6W each
- 3 outlets with 9V DC 660mA
- 4 outlets each selectable with either 9V, 12V, 15V, or 18V up to 660mA
- Powers multiple Eventide, Strymon and other high current pedals
- Smallest and lightest in its class – only 1″ thick and 1.1lb
- USB outlet for charging a smartphone or tablet (max. 1A)
- Use anywhere in the world, mains input voltage 90-265V AC
- Ultra-low noise achieved by multi-stage filtering
- Individual status LED on each outlet and global status LED
- State-of-the-art 2-stage switch-mode power supply topology
- Extremely low profile, only 25mm (1-inch) thick
- Mounting hardware for Pedaltrain and Temple boards included
- Optional GRIP bracket provides drill-free mounting on Pedaltrain.
- Built-in true power meter showing the total load
- 13 Flex cables included, 5 for Eventide pedals
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
The PowerMax comes with 13 flex cables compatible with various pedal types:
- 1 x 4030-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2 x 4050-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 2 x 4080-L 5.5/2.5mm centre positive angled DC plug, 80cm / 31”, green, type 4 (for H9s, TimeFactor, PitchFactor, ModFactor or Space)
- 3 x 1030-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 30cm / 12”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 2 x 1050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
- 1 x 2050-L 5.5/2.1mm centre positive angled DC plug, 50cm / 20”, red, type 2
- 1 x 5050-L 3.5mm tip positive angled Jack plug, 50cm / 20”, black, type 5
- 1 x 1035 Split Flex (Y-cable) with two 5.5/2.1mm centre negative angled DC plugs, 30+50cm / 12+20”, black, type 1 (BOSS standard)
Max Solo demonstrates the Eventide PowerMAX Pedalboard Power Supply
Mains input: 90-265V AC universal IEC type
Outlets 1-3: 9V DC / 660mA
Outlets 4-7: 9V DC / 660mA or 12V DC / 500mA or 15V DC / 400mA or 18V DC / 330mA each
USB Outlet: 5V DC / 1A
Total Output Power: max 42W
Size: 160 x 88 x 25.4mm / 6.30″ x 3.46″ x 1.00” (excl. rubber feet)
Weight: 460g / 1.1lb
Warranty: 5 years worldwide
We are open Tuesday-Saturday from 10am until 6pm CDT.
Any order placed before 3pm CDT Tuesday through Saturday is processed for shipment the same day. Orders placed Sunday-Monday will be processed for shipment the following Tuesday.
For Free Shipping items, Effects pedals and small goods items are generally shipped via USPS Priority Mail, and Guitars and Amplifiers are generally shipped via UPS Ground.
Due to our central location in the middle of the US, most orders will be delivered within 1-3 days delivery time.
Other shipping methods are available (at an additional cost), including next day air.
Please call us directly at (972)540-6420 if you have any questions regarding shipping for your order.