Guitar Shop Repair Rates
We offer a full suite of Guitar and Bass Repair services here at the store from our on-site technician.
We strive to offer professional high quality repairs on your instrument, be it a vintage collectible or a well worn family heirloom. We do not settle for sub quality work and we treat every instrument that comes into our shop as one that we personally own. We also do our best to turn around our repairs as quickly as possible, so that you can get back to playing...
Shop hours are Tuesday-Saturday from 10am until 6pm.
Our most commonly requested service is a setup or a restring. Our rates for setups are as follows. (Please Note: These rates do not include the cost of strings for your instrument.)
• 6 String Full Setup: $75
• Restring and Cleaning: $35
• Floyd Rose Full Setup: $95
We offer the following services on a per quote basis
• Neck resets, refrets, saddles and adjustments
• Acoustic crack and major top repairs
• Acoustic and electric stringed instrument upgrades and replacement parts
• Pickup installs on both acoustic and electric instruments
• Vintage stringed instrument repairs specializing in Gibson acoustics
• Hollowbody/Archtop repairs
• Other repairs include fingerboard replacement. Headstock repairs, neck reinforcement, truss rod replacement.
• If you have a repair need that is not listed here feel free to contact us and discuss a solution.
We are also an authorized Warranty Service Center for several manufacturers. (original receipt required for any warranty service)
Our shop space does not allow for extensive finish or refinish work on acoustic or electric instruments. However we are more than happy to talk about small finish fills or repairs that your instrument may need.Mufich Audio in McKinney (214)425-2083
We do not offer any amp repairs at our store, but do have 3 shops in DFW that we'd highly recommend:
Audio Electronics in Dallas (214)349-5000
Slemmons Music Services in Dallas (214)747-1090